On 23-24 January next year, a conference on the potential of the wind energy sector in Lithuania will be held in Vilnius. It is being organised by the association of renewable energy professionals “The Voice of Renewables”, together with the Lithuanian Wind Power Association. Participation in the conference is free of charge for legal entities and natural persons registered in Lithuania, who must register for the conference by December 31.
More information about the conference is available here.
We invite everyone to register by December 31 here.
– Policy and prospects for the development of renewable resources in our country
– Wind energy potential, opportunities and challenges in Lithuania
– The importance of wind energy to Lithuania’s energy independence
– Opportunities for wind energy developments at sea
– The auction system in Lithuania
– Investments in the wind energy sector in Lithuania
– Legal aspects of the development of wind and other renewable energy sources in the Baltic States
– Technological news
– Other topical issues
Vidmantas Macevičius, Deputy Minister of Energy of Lithuania
Rytis Kėvelaitis, Advisor to the Minister of Energy of Lithuania
Virgilijus Poderys, Chairman of the Seimas Energy Commission
Darius Maikštėnas, Chairman and CEO of the group of energy companies Lietuvos energija
Dominykas Tučkus, Member of the Executive Board of the group of energy companies Lietuvos energija, and Director of the Infrastructure and Development Service
Tadas Navickas, Head of 4energia
Aistis Radavičius, Executive Director of the Lithuanian Wind Power Association
Diana Kazakevič, Head of Energijos tiekimas
Robin McCorminck, Director of Operations, Development and Innovation at EirGrid
Gary Bills, Mott MacDonald
Mike Frampton, London Offshore Consultants LOC Renewable Energy Business Director
We kindly invite you to register!
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com.