Lithuanian Wind Power Association’s activities:
- analysis of the wind energy market’s dynamics and variations, research into Lithuanian wind energy perspectives;
- coordination of wind energy companies’ and other entities’ activities;
- research and analysis of international and regional science and technology achievements in the wind energy sector;
- participation in international conferences, collaboration with national and foreign industrial, scientific and public institutions and organizations;
- representation of the Association’s members at the authorities of the Republic of Lithuania, and the protection of their interests;
- lobbying and other activities related to wind energy promotion.
The Association pursues its activities in cooperation with national and international entities. In order to promote wind energy development, it also mediates the dialogue between wind power companies and the national authorities.
The Lithuanian Wind Power Association is a member of the Lithuanian Renewable Energy Confederation, the Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists and other national associations. The Association is also a member of two international organizations, namely the European Wind Energy Association and the Global Wind Energy Council.
Currently, the Lithuanian Wind Power Association embodies 22 members.
The Association has been pursuing its activity since 2005.
Lithuanian Renewable Energy Confederation
Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists
European Wind Energy Association
Global Wind Energy Council